|Size (L x W x H)||23.6 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series / Athlon™ X4 Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3200+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- DDR4 Boost: Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
- Turbo M.2: Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending for better performance, stability and strength.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series / Athlon™ X4 Processors for Socket AM4
AMD® A320 chipset
- 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB *ComboPI 220.127.116.11-based and above BIOS are required.
- Supports DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667(OC)/ 2933(OC)/3200(OC)+ MHz1
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
- Support non-ECC UDIMM memory
- A-series / Athlon™ X4 processors support up to 2400 MHz only.
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)
- Supports x16 speed with AMD® Ryzen™ 1st and 2nd Generation processors
- Supports x8 speed with AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series / Athlon™ X4 Processors
- Supports x4 speed with AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
- 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz1,2
- 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz1,2
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz1,2
- Only support when using AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series Processors
- Processors maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
AMD® A320 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 10
- 1 x M.2 port (Key M)
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (RYZEN Series Processors) or PCIe 3.0 x2(AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series / Athlon™ X4 Processors) and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
AMD® A320 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.1 Gen1 connector
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC887 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x LED strip connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
BACK PANEL PORTS
- PS/2 Port
- VGA Port
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Port
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- USB 2.0
- DVI-D Port
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Port
- 9.6 in. x 8.1 in. (24.4 cm x 20.6 cm)
- M-ATX Form Factor
4 mounting holes
- Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
- Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.
1 x MSI A320M PRO M2 V2 SOCKET AM4 MOTHERBOARD