- Fluid Dynamic Bearing(FDB) structure to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan- 400,000 hours
- Radiating LED Lighting: 9 translucent blades and 15 vivid LEDs for a striking look
- The 3/4 pin connectors offer high as 1200RPM speed for ideal cooling effects
- The Anti-knocking cover realizes 22.8 dBA silent application for CPU air cooling
- Anti-vibration mounts &silicone reduce the noise from vibration
- 1.77” color OLED for real-time system stats and personalized logos or animations
- Embedded microfan helps to cool VRM and M.2 area by up to 20°C
- Quality Noctua Industrial PPC PWM fans deliver high airflow and minimal noise
- LiveDash one-stop control center for lighting and OLED display
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM coating pump cover accentuates the sleek, modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboards, at the center stage of your build
- Exclusive Tech - Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
- Dual Dissipation - Our low-profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology.
- 360mm Radiator - Our aluminum 360mm large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency.
- Addressable RGB LED - Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software MasterPlus+ (to be released soon)
- Sleeved FEP - Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler.
- Magnetic Levitation Bearing: Dramatically reduces bearing friction by magnetically levitating the fan blade, producing lower noise and higher performance.
- Dynamic RGB Lighting: Four independent ultra-bright center-mounted RGB LEDs output a vivid blast of light and color.
- Control, Customize and Sync: The included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO enables stunning dynamic lighting effects with other CORSAIR LINK supported devices.
- Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 400 RPM to 1,200 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- Built to Last: Long lifespan.
- Two white CORSAIR LL120 RGB PWM fans
- The Special Edition features a brilliant white fan frame and radiator to enhance your system's style and reflect your RGB lighting.
- 16 individually controllable RGB LEDs
- 800 to 1725 rpm Spin Speeds
- Twelve RGB LEDs
- 3-Button Controller and Fan Hub Included
- 2.25mm H20 Static Pressure
- Noise Level: 18 - 30 dBA
- Hydraulic Bearing
- 2 Year Warranty
- Dual RGB Lighting Loop: 16 Independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization.
- Expansion Kit: This product is intended as an expansion of the LL120 RGB LED 3 fan kit with Lighting Node PRO. The RGB functionality of this product requires a RGB Lighting hub and Lighting Node PRO.
- Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 600 RPM to 1,500 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- Created for Quiet: 120mm Fan blade engineered for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance.
- Magnetic Levitation Bearing
- Dynamic RGB Lighting
- Four independent ultra-bright center-mounted RGB LEDs output a vivid blast of light and color
- Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 400 RPM to 1,600 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- Built to Last
- · A-RGB Motherboard support
- · Remote Control
- · PWM Control
- · High Static Pressure
- · De-vibration
- · No CONTROLLER
- · Single Fan
- Unique fan blades with High Air Pressure Design
- Rubber dampeners on all 4 courners both sides help keep quiet operation
- Compatible with 5V Addressable RGB motherboards from Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, AsRock, etc
- Internal Controller provided enables you to enjoy different RGB lighting modes
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Rated Speed 700-1500+-10%RPM
- Noise: 18-26.4dB(A)
- Addressable RGB Lighting with controller
- Sync with Motherboard
- Great Cooling Performance
- PWM function
- Versatile RGB Lighting
- Rated Speed 900-2000 RPM
- Rated Power 3w
- Current 0.25A
- Noise 16.3-33.5dB(A)
- Model: ID-Cooling Auraflow X 240 RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Snow Edition
- RGB LED Lighting, Sync with Motherboard
- Enhanced Pump Design for Superb Cooling
- Air Flow: 74.5 Cubic Feet per Meter (CFM)
- Fan Speed: 700 - 1800RPM
- Voltage: 12VDC; Current: 0.2A; Power: 2.4W
- Socket Support:Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156,
- AMD TR4/AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Fan Dimension: 12cm x 12cm x 2.5cm
- Radiator Dimension: 27.6cm x 12cm x 2.7cm
- 2 YearsLocal Manufacturer Warranty
- Compatibility: AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- TDP: 100W
- Overall Dimension: 120×120×63mm (L×W×H)
- Material: Aluminium Fin
- Weight: 330g
- Fan Dimension: Ф120×25mm
- Fan Speed: 500-1800RPM
- · PWM Function to keep Quiet Operation
- · Screw & Backplate for Firm Installation
- · Solid Aliminium Heatsink with Big Heat Dissipation Area
- · PWM & Big Airflow Fan
- · Compatibility for Intel LGA115X
- · Dimension : 120 x 120 x 60 mm